Microsoft has released 9 Microsoft Vulnerabilities this week. Three of which are critical, four are ranked as important and 2 as moderate.
- MS05-050 Vulnerability in DirectShow Could Allow Remote Code Execution (904706)
- MS05-051 Vulnerabilities in MSDTC and COM+ Could Allow Remote Code Execution (902400)
- MS05-052 Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (896688)
- MS05-046 Vulnerability in the Client Service for NetWare Could Allow Remote Code Execution (899589)
- MS05-047 Vulnerability in Plug and Play Could Allow Remote Code Execution and Local Elevation of Privilege (905749)
- MS05-048 Vulnerability in the Microsoft Collaboration Data Objects Could Allow Remote Code Execution (907245)
- MS05-049 Vulnerabilities in Windows Shell Could Allow Remote Code Execution (900725)
- MS05-044 Vulnerability in the Windows FTP Client Could Allow File Transfer Location and Tampering (905495)
- MS05-045 Vulnerability in Network Connection Manager Could Allow Denial of Service (905414)
Read more about the vulnerabilities here.