Miscrosoft has just released its Security Bulletins for the month of December.
Today’s release resolves the following vulnerabilites listed below.
- MS06-072 – Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (925454)
- MS06-073 – Vulnerability in Visual Studio 2005 Could Allow Remote Code Execution (925674)
- MS06-078 – Vulnerability in Windows Media Format Could Allow Remote Code Execution (923689)
- MS06-074 – Vulnerability in SNMP Could Allow Remote Code Execution (926247)
- MS06-075 – Vulnerability in Windows Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (926255)
- MS06-076 – Cumulative Security Update for Outlook Express (923694)
- MS06-077 – Vulnerability in Remote Installation Service Could Allow Remote Code Execution (926121)
Aside from these new Security Bulletins, Microsoft has also realeased an updated patch to MS06-059.
Sadly, that there is no security patch for the recent Word exploits so, we still need to be extra careful when receiving and opening unsolicited Word documents. Other than that, just make sure you are updating your system right now! :D